Poke You With My Sticks

I'm around, sort of

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Just a quick note to let me readers that are still here, I am alive. Things have been really crazy. Hubby worked 67 hours the last week, and both kids have had umpteen school activites...I was just thinking how glad I am not be a "soccer Mom". I don't know how they do it.

Knitting, not so much around here. I am working on one sad little sock and that's it. I'm thinking of doing some destashing soon too.

This week will be another crazy one. The most fun will be spending wednesday (My birthday) chaperoning a field trip at the Children's museum with 15 pre-schoolers. At least i can say I got to act like a kid for my birthday.

I'll hopefully get back into the swing of things around here soon. I just haven't had much to say lately. Go figure.