Poke You With My Sticks

SoXperience 2006

Monday, May 01, 2006

This is soooo cool!


http://www.carodanfarm.com/soxperience2006.htm

I'm sitting here reading all the classes offered and sighed out loud, "Man, that would be nice." And Hubby, who is right next to me said, "Why don't you go?" Of course, my initial response was, "I don't have anyone to go with". But now I'm thinking why let that stop me? I can have a nice quiet, lonely week-end alone in a nice ass room, sans kids and Hubby. Kind of a no brainer don't you think? Of course, I would rather have a friend or two with me. I'm not sure if I'll get a hotel room or a Bed and Breakfast. But I know one thing....I will reserve the room for myself and then no one can tell me there's no room left for me.

So, my question is this....Anyone out there who would want to join me? I'll probably drive up Friday evening and of course, come back Sunday evening. I'll think on which classes I want tonight and sign up tomorrow or wednesday. Weeee!!!

Oh, and Wendy will be there signing her book that Saturday, a book that I already have :)


Oh...And here's a funny for you. I posted this at my old blog and didn't realize it until bloglines picked it up. Can you tell it's been a long day?

Update 1130 pm - I just registered for three classes so I'm all set.