Poke You With My Sticks

Knitters... Unite!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

I have a mission. I am looking for a backissue of Knitters Magazine, Summer 2004. I found one on ebay but it doesn't end until Tuesday. The starting bid is $7 plus shipping, which I don't mind paying. But that's assuming no one else bids on it. The buy it now price.... $20! No thanks.

So, my readers, dig through your old boxes of magazines and see if you can find this issue. I would gladly pay for it or perhaps a trade of some sort. A needle case or something...

I really want this issue! So help a girl out!!!


Thanks for all the help. I was able to order a brand new copy for a reasonable price.


I have some Fo's to show you later this week. And surpise, one is a knitted item. My first knitted FO in months?!?! How exciting.

I'll be back...