Poke You With My Sticks

Almost time...

Friday, June 23, 2006

At this moment, I have 3 and a half hours to eat as much as I want...And then it's 24 hrs on a clear liquid diet. I won't mention the ungodly amount of laxatives I have to take tomorrow. Ugh! Then, 9 hours of nothing (not even water)...All of this leading up to IT. The dreaded colonoscopy. I'll be sedated thankfully... But I'm all stressed out about it. When my body is sick like it will be tomorrow, I tend to make things worse. And I don't do well with IV drugs (they tend to induce anxiety attacks). Normal people can have the colonoscopy, go home and eat anything. I'll be lucky if I choke down toast. Hopefully, by Tuesday morning I'll be back to 'normal' And then you won't have to hear about this boring medical stuff anymore. Sorry for all the whinin...but the Hubby is tired of hearing it and I have to complain somewhere ;)


I don't have much to talk about knitting wise. I finished the first green sock with a picot hem. I'm pretty happy with, it took me three attempts. That's the only thing I'm knitting right now. I really want to make the razor cami, and nothing else is calling out to me. I just can't bring myself to order the yarn. What's this world coming to when Liz can't buy yarn, when she has the money?

Anyhow...I'm off to eat some cheesecake. I figure since I'm going to in the bathroom all day tomorrow, I should eat all the things I normally can't. We had deep dish Pizza Hut for dinner...It's been years since I've been able to eat that greasy crap. Yum!!!

Have a good week-end, see you in a couple days.